Insurance companies balk at treating vitiligo spots with costly cosmetic surgery. Even though the condition is a recognized genetic disease with either segmental or focal lesions, insurance giants abstain from paying out anything to improve the patient’s appearance. Aetna is one of the insurance leaders who says ‘no’ to any prescription vitiligo creams or treatments.
Big pharma is also setting the price of prescription pharmaceuticals too high. Sadly, many patients have to turn to over-the-counter medicine and makeup to hide their condition. They also market certain vitamins for vitiligo that are reputed to even the skin’s tone.
Using Blue Copper 5 Vitiligo Treatment
PUVA therapy and narrow-band UVB phototherapy can run into the thousands. However, many suffers are purchasing an over-the-counter lotion called Blue Copper 5. Amazon is the anti-aging and body-lifting cream’s allowed, retailer. Blue Cooper 5 vitiligo ointment is marketed by Osmotics Cosmeceuticals. It is a 3-in-1 treatment that is designed for crepey, uneven texture, loss of muscle tone, and sagging. Its active ingredient is a copper peptide that has biopeptide technologies working for growth factors and plant extracts. A one-ounce jar can last the average person about three months with daily use.
Vitiligo Cream that Works
Americans are turning to countries like India and Pakistan in the search for affordable topicals. Vitiligo cream product takes center-stage there were many are not seeking to even out vitiligo skin tones, but lighten their complexion substantially so they are no longer a member of the lower caste which is composed of dark complected individuals. One of the popular creams from India is Albaquin which is made up of 20 percent Monobenzone.
Top skin whitening creams include:
- Wow Fairness: Made up of licorice extract, saffron, and mulberry. It also contains kojic acid and shea butter.
- Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion: Contains no mineral oil which can clog pores and lead to blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
- Lakmé Absolute Perfect Radiance: Composed of a balanced blend of microcrystals and essential vitamins.
- Garnier Light Complete: Relies on lemon juice.
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow: Uses milk enzymes and titanium dioxide.
- Olay White Radiance Advanced Brightening Intensive Cream: Main ingredients are a combination of nourishing vitamins.
- L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections + Whitening Cream: Combines vitamins B2, E, and C.
- Pond’s White Beauty Anti Spot Fairness Day Cream: A strong dose of vitamin B3
- Olay Natural White Glowing Fairness Cream: Utilizes provitamin B5 and B3
- O3+ Professional Whitening Cream: Brightens and whitens.
Using Vitiligo Cover Lotion
Sometimes your best bet is to try to conceal the lesions by turning to makeup or long-lasting skin color dyes. Vitiligo cover lotions are very effective at obscuring.
- Vitiligo Cover Lotion: This is a liquid that you apply to your skin. It matches your pigment and lasts for five days. It is waterproof, sweat proof, and smear proof. It acts as a camouflage. It is ideal for all skin tones.
- Dermaband Professional: This is a line of makeup that matches your pigment to hide the white lesions. You apply the foundation, then set it using powder, and there is also a concealer stick for quick touchups. The power setting spray helps adhere to the makeup so you don’t have to worry about it running off in the heat or humidity. There is both body and face makeup.
- MAC: A full line of foundations and powders to match your skin tone.
- Bare Minerals: Offers full coverage with all natural compounds.
Cuba Cure for Vitiligo
They have heralded vitiligo as non-curable for years. Also known as leucoderma, it has been a condition that required sufferers to learn coping skills. At StoryCorp, you can spend three days undergoing treatment after consulting with the International Clinical Service. The cost is only 120.00 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos).
They will perform a biopsy before starting. They offer the ambulatory treatment at the Histotherapy Center which sits at Calle 18 No. 4302 on the corner to 43. Miramar, Playa in Havana, Cuba. The medication used to achieve a cure is Melagenina Plus. The medication is not offered in the United States and many parts of the world because it is extracted from human placenta so is considered unethical by many. The drug is harmless and works for both adults and children.
Using Vitamins for Vitiligo
Vitiligo patients often test for low B12, vitamin C, and folic acid. Copper and zinc are also astonishingly low. Vitamin D is also another significant vitamin is on a downward spiral in sufferers.
Many feel that boosting their intake of vitamins for vitiligo will help slow or heal their condition. A gluten-free diet might also render pleasing results. They undertook a two-year study that focused on using folic acid, B12, and sunlight to treat vitiligo. The treatment went on for three to six months. Clear repigmentation occurred in the sufferers who used both natural sun and UVB lamps.
The sun-exposed areas showed remarkable improvement. Ideally, if treatment is continued past the time frame of the clinical trial, participants should exhibit even more noticeable improvement. Also, for 3,000 years holistic medicine has used zinc salts. Recent research shows that the skin displays improvement when zinc is adding to the sufferer’s daily routine. Low dose aspirin therapy also slows the spread of the disorder.
Body Parts Affected by Vitiligo: Face, Hair, Hands, Legs and Back
Vitiligo is a skin disorder that causes the loss of pigment. An autoimmune disorder, the melanin dies as the body attacks. Vitiligo on the face
Ringworm on Neck, Scalp, Face, Foot, Leg and Arm – Causes, Symptoms and Treatmen.
Images of creepy crawlies may pop into your head when you hear the word, ringworm. If you have seen pictures or real-life examples, you know
Vitiligo: Signs, Symptoms, Cure, Treatment, Prevention with Pictures
Vitiligo sprang to the forefront when the late Michael Jackson announced that he suffered from the disorder. Prior to the acknowledgment by the pop star,
Treatment for Boils on Neck, Thigh, Skin, Vagina, Back, Face and Under Arms
Infectious and often incredibly painful for the sufferer, boils are a skin condition that can cause rife symptoms and stress if left unchecked. Commonly mistaken
Micropigmentation and Laser Therapy for Vitiligo and Stoppage of Spreading
Having vitiligo probably makes you feel like hiding and becoming a hermit. You might even suffer bouts of agoraphobia and become cooped up in your
How to Get rid of hickeys fast: Definition, How to cover, overnight removal.
Also going under the aliases hickie or love bite across the pond in Britain, this is a marking caused by sucking onto the skin. Normally,