Razor burn, that nasty aftereffect of the hair removal process, can be tricky to thwart. For some of us, it is a necessary evil because we can’t imagine living with a beard or an unruly panty line. Just dealing with it isn’t the only volition. A partnership of skin care, products, and technique could ensure your next shave is much more pleasant and attractive.
How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps on Face
Our facial skin takes a lot of beatings. It is constantly exposed to the elements, subject to sunburn, windburn, and free radicals. When we try to achieve a clean-shaven look, pimples can ruin the aesthetic. Once those bumps have struck, it is time to strike back with these approaches on how to get rid of razor bumps on the face.
If it is an ingrown hair that is the offender, you can free the stubble with sterile needle or tweezers. Be careful to fully clean the skin before and after removal. Attempt to make the smallest hole possible or you risk scarring.
To treat irritated skin, apply a calming aftershave or moisturizer. Aloe vera is a perfect antidote to the redness and can be applied directly from the plant or via a cream with it as the active ingredient. Use daily and you should be cleared up in as little as three days. Bonus, it smells fantastic.
Best Way to Get Rid of Razor Bumps in the Bikini Area
Who understands better the pressures to look good in a swimsuit than an adult performer? One stripper revealed her secrets to a leading women’s lifestyle and beauty publication on the best way to get rid of razor bumps in the bikini area. Here is what she had to say about keeping the crotch picture perfect:
Switch to a men’s razor. For one, pink razors are priced higher for no reason other than marketing. Secondly, the higher blade numbers (the dancer suggests four blades), the better the shave. A man’s razor is designed for his face and on his neck and is therefore gentler. She also recommends using men’s shaving cream instead of the foams advertised to women.
- Ingrown hair solution. Several skincare companies have created female aftershave that kills bacteria and closes pores to prevent razor bumps. Skin Doctor is a highly rated brand.
- Swipe on deodorant, post-shave. Applying antiperspirant will soak up moisture and prevent chafing.
How to Get Rid of Razor Bump Scars Under Arms
The armpits are susceptible to ingrown hairs and subsequent scarring. Those dark spots can be embarrassing and are seemingly permanent. But you can triumph over this situation to have clear, non-pigmented armpits again. Here is how to get rid of razor bump scars under the arms fast:
- Coconut oil. Everyone fond of home remedies should have some coconut oil in their house. Slap this on after shaving for its antibacterial properties and then enjoy the fact that its moisturizers will fade scars.
- Cocoa butter. Long used to fight stretch marks in expecting mothers, cocoa butter is great for fading all hyperpigmentation.
- Silicone. The heaviest hitter on the scar removal team is silicone. It has been clinically proven to reduce scar tissue. For the underarms, an infused gel is the easiest application. Silicone patches have proven effective, but have trouble staying in place in a hinged part of the body.
How to Prevent Razor Bumps on Private Area
Better to prevent a rash on the vagina than try to battle it. The pubic area is prone to ingrown hairs because the follicles are thick and coarse.
How to prevent razor bumps on the private area is with preparation and creativity like:
- Exfoliation. Dead skin cells are the prominent material clogging pores after a shave. The natural way to eliminate those pesky flakes is to stand or soak in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften skin. Use a loofah or washcloth in rotating motions to scrape off the top layer of skin. You can then move onto the shaving.
- Use lubricant. A shaving cream or gel is more than a lovely smell, it is a required step of the process. Upgrade to a high-quality brand that will protect the skin and offer a sleek glide for the blade. Without the smooth, prepped skin, the razor will drag and catch creating additional irritation. Business Insider named Eos Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin as its top pick. Don’t be afraid to use the product generously and to re-apply. If it gets washed off or you need to go over a section twice, put more foam on.
- Move in the same direction as the hair grows. Going against the grain causes catching and tugging that further inflames skin. Stay within the flow that the hair is already growing.
- Use a light touch. Pressing down too hard can scrape or nick the skin. If you are using a sharp blade, there is no need to drag heavily.
Photos of Razor Bumps on Neck
The face is difficult enough to tackle, but the neckbeard can be a beast. There are some crazy pics of razor bumps that sprout up overnight or have been festering for years. Warning, some of these images are not suitable for work. But, if you enjoy a great extraction, this gallery is for you.
How to Remove Scars – Best Remedies and Removal Procedures That Actually Work.
Anyone who has been alive long enough will have scars. Whether from surgeries, acne, chickenpox, or injuries the scars start out as pinkish makes which
How to Get Rid Of Razor Bumps on Vagina and Genital Area – Easy Removal techniques.
When envisaging razor bumps or razor burn, many fundamentally think of sections including underarms or legs. But with the unavoidable raise in the volume of
Best Razor Bump Cream – Top Rated Removal and Treatment Products for Men and Women.
Removing hair with a razor on the face, legs, or bikini line can cause razor burn. The red, itchy, bloody bumps are painful and look
Ringworm on Neck, Scalp, Face, Foot, Leg and Arm – Causes, Symptoms and Treatmen.
Images of creepy crawlies may pop into your head when you hear the word, ringworm. If you have seen pictures or real-life examples, you know
Razor Bump Treatment – Causes, Prevention, Cure and How to Stop Them Permanently.
If you regularly shave any portion of your body, it’s likely you’ve experienced an episode of razor bumps. Uncomfortable and potentially causing long-term scarring in
How to Get rid of hickeys fast: Definition, How to cover, overnight removal.
Also going under the aliases hickie or love bite across the pond in Britain, this is a marking caused by sucking onto the skin. Normally,