Anyone who has been alive long enough will have scars. Whether from surgeries, acne, chickenpox, or injuries the scars start out as pinkish makes which fade to silvery white. Some are deep indentions, others raised keloids, and some smooth across the skin’s surface.
Learning How to Remove Acne Scars
All pimples, cysts, and papules can scar if you pick them. However, cystic acne is the most prominent form of acne to case widespread scarring of the face, neck, chest, and shoulders. As you age, the scarring from adolescent acne can become even more prominent because the skin loses elastin and collagen which renders and even more pit-like appearance. If you are wondering how to remove acne scars, then you will have to turn to a professional cosmetic surgeon. When learning how to remove acne scars you must take consideration what types of scars you will try to eliminate.
There four leading types of acne scar:
- Icepick: A wide assortment of scars that are no wider than an icepick. They are located in clusters on the skin’s surface. The infection that occurs deep in the skin during cystic acne pushes its way to the surface. As it passes, it kills the skin tissue causing a deeply pitted scar.
- Rolling scars: The appearance of these is similar to that of rolling waves across the skin’s surface. Scar tissue forms in the middle of the hypodermis and the epidermis. The tissue forms a band that looks like the ripple of a wave.
- Hypertrophic scars: Theys are very prominent raises cars. They occur because of the acne lesion healing and the overproduction of scar tissue.
- Boxcar scars: these are very angular and features well-defined edges
- They occur because of the inflammatory reaction in the skin that kills the collagen product. The tissue is lost and large depressed areas become noticeable.
Learning How to Remove Remove Pimple Scars
Scarring from cystic acne is devastating and will last a lifetime without proper treatment. Standard facial cream will not reduce scarring. Because the deep underlying layers have been altered and the gel will not reach that deep. However, there are cosmetic surgery options to remove pimple scars. Please look at the before and after pictures. The cost for some of these treatments is highly affordable even without insurance. Not only are these options effective on acne but also chicken pox scars.
Your choices for scar removal include:
- Soft Tissue Fillers: These are formed from the body’s own collagen and fat which are injected directly into the area of scarring to fill out the surface.
- Derma-Fillers: A gel-like substance injected beneath the skin to create volume and fullness.
- Dermabrasion: The top layer of skin is removed using a rotating brush type instrument. This gives the skin time to heal so the appearance of scarring is diminished.
- Chemical peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid layered across the skin’s surface to effectively burn off the top and encourage renewed collagen production.
- Micro-needling: A device containing innumerable fine needles is rolled repeatedly across the skin’s surface to cause fine penetrations. As the body repairs itself, it rejuvenates the skin.
- Botox: It is not unheard for severe acne scars to pucker. Botox injections relax the puckering to smooth the area.
- Laser resurfacing: A laser peels away the skin and scar tissue to encourage cell regeneration. Carbon dioxide (CO2) and erbium. Fractional, ablative, non-ablative, Alexandrite, Nd:yag, picosecond, qswitched, picosecond, pulsed dye, IPL
Laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and dermabrasion are the best solutions for extreme acne scarring.
Using Laser Scar Removal
Laser therapy utilizes targeted light to remove the outer layer of skin where the scars exist. Your body then creates a new surface that is far smoother and blemish-free.
Laser scar removal works well on acne but will also treat scarring from ingrown hair, burns, or laceration.
Coping With a Mole Removal Scar
Mole removal surgery is necessary to check for malignancy. Also, some people dislike the appearance of a large black mole so opt to have it removed. However, removal often creates a scar. Mole removal scar treatment is like that used to treat acne scars.
Forms of mole removal include:
- Deep excision
- Laser surgery removal
Tips for preventing a mole removal scar:
- Keep the area covered with a sterile bandage
- Avoid sun exposure
- Moisturize the skin after healing
- Place vitamin E directly on the scar by breaking open a capsule and squeezing out the oil.
What is the Best Scar Remover Creams?
Modern over-the-counter creams have been specially formulated to gradually remove scars. You apply the cream as directed on the label. Even with the most diligent use, the following brands will never equal the results gained from cosmetic procedures such as the ones listed above. These creams can cause irritation and rash which makes the appearance of the scarring more pronounced in some people. However, there are those who report acceptable results.
Best scar remover creams include:
- Scarfade Gel
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour
- Cica Care Silicone
- Amaira Advanced
- Differin Adapalene
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector
- Skin Medica
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C.Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
How to Get rid of hickeys fast: Definition, How to cover, overnight removal.
Also going under the aliases hickie or love bite across the pond in Britain, this is a marking caused by sucking onto the skin. Normally,
Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck, Groin, Armpit, Throat, under the Jaw, Chin.
A Google deep dive of your symptoms can pull up pictures you never wanted to see of football-sized goiters and baseball-sized lumps. Finding a weird
Treatment for Boils on Neck, Thigh, Skin, Vagina, Back, Face and Under Arms
Infectious and often incredibly painful for the sufferer, boils are a skin condition that can cause rife symptoms and stress if left unchecked. Commonly mistaken
Ringworm on Neck, Scalp, Face, Foot, Leg and Arm – Causes, Symptoms and Treatmen.
Images of creepy crawlies may pop into your head when you hear the word, ringworm. If you have seen pictures or real-life examples, you know
Skin disorders & diseases: blue skin, EB, common, rare, picking, vitiligo.
Common skin disorders Most people have heard of the common skin disorders such as acne, eczema, even Psoriasis but there are plenty of others more