Whether you are a grown gentleman or a teenage guy, you still might suffer from pimples. If your breakouts aren’t intense, then there is no reason you can’t head for the local pharmacy and pick up drugstore products for men. They sell some of the best acne products at the market or department outlets.
Best Acne Products for Males
You’ll want to treat your skin twice a day: morning and night. When you begin your skincare regiment, you’ll want to choose the best acne products.
Morning: Opt to utilize a salicylic acid based or sulfur cleanser to pull the impurities up from your pores. Follow with an alcohol-free toner. Choose a light moisturizer emulsion or gel. Never leave home without applying sunscreen. The sun’s UV rays only compound the zits and irritate your skin.
Night: Repeat your AM ritual but follow with a vitamin A skin cream. This is also the time to zap those pimples with an on-the-spot treatment.
Choosing the Best Acne Products for Teenage Boys
Adolescence is a tough life stage. Puberty is made even more heartbreaking when your skin launches a full-scale rebellion and develops unsightly red spots. You probably feel desperate for a solution. At school, your friends are probably joking you about your complexions. Even if you paste on a smile and pretend it doesn’t hurt your feelings, the chances are good your psyche is taking a hard hit and you already suffering from spiraling self-esteem issue that might take years to rectify and innumerable trips to a counselor. To keep your sanity it’s time to choose the best acne products for teenage boys to stock your bathroom cabinet.
- Acure Moroccan Oil: This might sound like some ritzy girlie concoction, but its actually all natural and comes in a very subdued green bottle. The gentle moisturizer soothes and rehydrates while not clogging pores. This is one of those products for oily skin that really stands out.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: Neutrogena products are affordable and effective. This solution comes in a pink plastic bottle but do not let the color scare you. It’s a unisex solution. With Vitamin C to brighten your skin and salicylic acid to dry out blackheads, you will be on your way to smoother skin in no time. Also, an added perk is that it doesn’t have an overpowering perfume fragrance. Instead, it has a very refreshing grapefruit scent that gives you a definite perk in the morning.
- Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser: Are you ready to battle and go to war by buying the strongest benzol peroxide cleaner on the market? You will love the Clean & Clear line. This facial cleanser lathers up nice and effectively kills bacteria. It has menthol to leave your skin feeling cool and tingly.
- Proactive: Proactive products used to only be available through mail-order but now you can buy them at any pharmacy or drugstore. Their spot treatment has 5 percent benzoyl peroxide that comes in a very unusual micro crystal form that your pores will rapidly soak up. The directions say to use it three times per day. Proactive is also considered an outstanding adult treatment product.
- Tea Tree: If you’re looking for natural products then you will fall in love with tea tree oil.
- CeraVe Salicylic Acid Body Wash: If you are considering body products to clear up back or chest acne then the CeraVe Salicylic Acid Body Wash is your best bet. It also contains lactic acid, ceramide, and is paraben-free. The soap was developed and formulated by dermatologists. It is a great product for back, chest, shoulders, face, neck, and behind the ears.
- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser: If you are seeking products for sensitive skin then this might be a perfect choice. It exfoliates and prevents clogging without irritation.
Best Products to Get Rid of Acne
Shopping for skin care products is never easy for a dude. Many guys might find the process embarrassing.
Despite your emotional upheaval, you have to remain vigilant and read to the labels. The best products to get rid of acne should always contain:
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Salicylic Acid
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- Vitamin C
Drug Store Products for Acne Scars
Even if you have been following a strict routine, you still might have problems preventing severe acne lesions or cysts. Seeking healthcare is expensive and might not be within your budget if you don’t have insurance. Often in American, even if you have premium insurance the cost of acne meds or cosmetic procedures often isn’t covered so you are still faced with paying out-of-pocket deductibles and expenses. If you can’t pony up the fees then you can’t visit a clinic and you cannot buy prescription meds which have inflated prices. You’ll have no choice but to find drug store products for acne scars.
Here are a few top scar removal products and their active ingredients:
- Mederma Advanced: Panthenol, glycerin, pentylene
- NewGel+E: Silicone based, vitamin E, polymerized siloxanes
- Puriderma: Aloe, dandelion, chamomile, Allantoin
- CELSUS: Tamanu, CoQ10, MSM
- bioCorneum: Silicone, oxybenzone, octinoxate
Best homemade face mask (DIY and IlluMask) for Acne, Home remedies, Therapy.
Acne can strike at any age. It is most prevalent from 13 to 30 years old. The prominent red bumps are unsightly and uncomfortable. Teenagers
Cost of Laser treatment, Laser Surgery and Laser Therapy for Acne.
Acne is emotionally devastating for many people. Not only do they have to contend with years of unsightly blemishes but the aftermath of the disorder
Acne During Pregnancy in the Body: Signs, Symptoms and Treatments.
Pregnancy is an emotional rollercoaster. You will feel you have embarked on a trip to Disneyland or some other amusement park because you will experience
What is Cystic acne: How to get rid, Causes and Overnight Treatment
Are you wondering what is cystic acne and do I have it? Many people suffer from pimples and blackheads, especially during puberty and the teenage
Best Oral and Topical Antibiotics (Medications) for Acne over the counter.
Are you plagued with unsightly pimples? Have you tried various popular zip-zapping products and acne medication available at drugstores to no avail? Chronic blemishes are
How to Get rid of Baby Acne on face: Causes and Treatment Methods.
Your adorable and flawless newborn probably fills you with boundless pride. You can’t stop taking pictures of your photogenic bundle of joy nor can you